Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fool's!

looking at the pages of my blog, i thought to myself,
i must make the effort to keep my blog alive by posting nonsensical!

happy april fool's day everyone! :)
hope u guys didnt get it too bad by your friends/classmates/colleagues.
afterall, it is all in good fun ya ;)

work has been crazy busy as usual for me.
im a lil' under the weather the past few days...
then again, the weather has been awfully crappy *shrugs*

ok random things:
1. i miss sch / student life
2. i miss afternoon coffee sessions
3. i miss sleeping in in the mornings
4. i miss grocery shopping / bonding sessions with my mum
5. i miss doing unproductive things
6. i cant stand sounding nasal
7. i miss the chicken cutlet at TP Biz canteen
8. i miss TP life & all my tourism mates

oh well...

anyway AGM went ok yesterday... we didnt meet quorum but we did ok.
didnt end as late as we thought it would.
at least there was no banging of tables or throwing of chairs or even yelling...
and at least GM let us come in at 10am today =)

ok, back to work!
take care one and all!
do drink more water! :)
shalom...

No comments: